Sitting around in my dressing gown is fun, so I shall do it. 😉
- STEP ONE: Curl eyelashes (10 seconds each). Look particularly uncheerful.
2. STEP TWO: First coat of mascara. I use Loreal. Apply a lot for a party look as it’ll stand out more.
3. STEP THREE: Thicker mascara for the second coat.
4. STEP FOUR: brush upwards on the eyebrows with eyebrow gel that is the same colour as your eyebrows, ha
5. STEP FIVE: take and angled brush and brush a light brown powder onto the eyebrows. Then a darker brown/black. And then use the eyebrow gel again to set it.
6. STEP SIX: scary. Take a brown eyeliner (I use waterproof as it lasts longer) and put it on the top waterline.
7. STEP SEVEN: Take a waterproof white eyeliner and place it on the outer and inner corner of the bottom waterline.
8. STEP EIGHT: Take an eye primer and place it on the top lids and under the eyes. This will make the eyeshadow last longer and will prevent creasing.
9. STEP NINE: take an eyeshadow brush and place a sparkly, grey eyeshadow onto the eyelids, ending just above the crease. Then take a bigger blending brush and blend it in, placing more eyeshadow onto the lid as you go along.
10. STEP TEN: take a less sparkly, silver colour and blend it in under the eye. The lower you go, the bigger your eye looks.
11. STEP ELEVEN: take a bb cream of your colour and place it onto the face. This will make it look clearer, especially at night. You can easily do this with your hands or a foundation brush.
12: STEP TWELVE: take a powder brush and a reddy bronzer and place it down the cheeks, on the corners of the forehead and under the chin to shape the face. Makes mine look less chubby.
Finished 🙂 🙂 🙂
Some cringey photos of me with the look:
Thanks for reading I hope it was useful!
Please like and follow – i always do it back :))
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel to see more of this stuff!
M Y L I N K S:
TWITTER: linaloraprosser (politics, jokes and life)
INSTAGRAM: linaloraprosser (photography, animals and life)
YOUTUBE: LoraLine (same as here)
BLOGGER: Lina Lora Prosser
C H E C K O U T: