My Natural Every Day Make Up Look:
I filmed myself doing my natural make up look and have taken screenshots to show. Sorry if I look moody in some of the photos. It’s quite cringey. Sorry.
- STEP ONE: Use and eyelash curler to curl the lashes.
2. STEP TWO: Apply mascara to eyelashes. Start of lightly. Apply the first coat and then a second coat later. I tend to use Loreal.
One eye done 😉 Cute animal and gay pride heart entered to make it all a bit more cheerful
3. STEP THREE: Apply to other eye. Such an anti climax there.
4. STEP 4: White Eyeliner. I use a cheap waterproof eyeliner. Waterproof works better as it doesn’t come off as easily. Cheap is also good because the white colour isn’t as bright, making it less noticeable.
Apply it on the outer corners of the bottom waterline, like this:
Also apply it to the top waterline: Very flattering images :))) It actually is quite uncomfortable to apply eyeliner there so take breaks and blink inbetween. It is worth it as it makes the eyes look big and bright. yay.
4. STEP FOUR: Eyebrow Gel Brush Thing. Apply it to the eye brows lightly. I use a light brown Mac one.
5. STEP FIVE: Eyebrow powder. I can’t use eyebrow pencils to save my life. Powered works far better for me and my kit was pretty cheap.
Using the brush that comes with the kit (or a small, angled one), apple the brown powder to the eyebrows. Brush upwards, very, very, very lightly. Brush it out evenly. :))))
Then do the same with the back powder, but even lighter.
6. STEP SIX: use eyebrow gel to set the powder. Sorry about my face lol. Intense.
7. STEP SEVEN: Use a concealer or eyelid primer and apply it on they lids and under the eye. This will stop the eyeshadow from creasing, will brighten up the eye and will keep the eyeshadow lasting longer. I use Lemon Aid from Benefit. It’s quite expensive though, but will last at least a year, depending on how often you use it… obviously 😉
8. STEP 8: NAKED palette and thin brush that i got cheaply from New Look.
Using the 4th colour and the thing brush, apply it under the eye. I do it to make my eyes look bigger.
My face looks pretty scary ew
which step was i on?
Oh i remember…
9. STEP NINE: SMUDGEEEEEE
Cheap brush that i bought from Superdrug. It’s amazingggg at blending the eyeshadow.
Use the same colour and blend under the eye.
Blow some of it off. Charming.
10. STEP TEN: Take one of the lighter colours and apply it to the top eye lid to brighten up the eye 🙂
11. STEP ELEVEN: I usually take a cheap bronzer (£2 Natural Collection from Boots) and use a brush to apply it onto my cheeks and under my chin to shape my face a bit. I’ll upload a video soon of me doing it.
12: STEP TWELVE: TAKE IT ALL OFF BECAUSE YOU DON’T NEED MAKE UP.
Jokes, but yeah that’s my finished look:
I also use another tactic to make my lips look bigger, using lip scrub and lip stain. I will upload that in another post soon. Instead of foundation, I would use BB Cream if i’m covering my face for a party or something as it gets very red. If you want clearer skin, eat a vegan diet.
I will be uploading the video to Youtube 🙂
Thanks for reading :))
Blogger: Lina Lora Prosser
Check Out: Theresa May a Feminist? Don’t make me laugh.